We would like to thank you all for your feedback as it really does help shape what we do and how we do it.
Key Points from the Stakeholder survey:
- NPS up to a record high of 68%
- 100% of partners are satisfied with the professionalism and helpfulness of GreaterSport staff.
- 98% of partners are satisfied with the added value provided by GreaterSport.
- 96% of partners are satisfied with the quality of support provided by GreaterSport.
- 98% of partners believe that GreaterSport staff demonstrate their values; passion, integrity and purpose.
The feedback we receive really does shape what we do and how we work. For example, last year you said we could add more value in 3 key areas, so this is what we did:
1) Positioning and Advocacy
- Signing of the MoU between the NHS in Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester Combined Authority and Sport England.
- Supporting the development and launch of GM Moving, the comprehensive plan for physical activity and sport in Greater Manchester.
- Positioning physical activity as a key priority in the Greater Manchester’s Mayors Manifesto.
- Positioning physical activity in the refreshed GM Strategy.
- Supporting the GM Health and Social Care Partnerships application to Sport England’s Local Delivery Pilot.
2) Research and Insight
- We have invested in two Research and Insight Officers.
- Worked alongside Press Red to develop a comprehensive evidence base of physical activity in Greater Manchester as part of the GM Moving programme, which can be used by our partners.
- Leading the creation of an evaluation framework for the sector.
- Bespoke consultation, cost benefit analysis and evaluation reports for over 10 organisations.
- Disseminated national and local research on physical activity levels and under-represented groups through reports and workshops.
- New communications strategy developed, resulting in new targeted newsletters.
- Engaged with over 100 organisations in the consultation process of developing the new GreaterSport Strategy ‘ Changing Our Lives Together’ launched on 23 November 2017.
- Worked with the communications teams across the GMCA and Health and Social Care Partnership to develop a consistent narrative for physical activity and sport and supported localities with messaging.
- Embraced and promoted national campaigns e.g. This Girl Can.