We would like to thank you all for your feedback as it really does help shape what we do and how we do it.
Key Points from the Stakeholder survey:
100% of stakeholders are satisfied with GreaterSport
- 9.5% improvement on last year
- Top quartile of high performing CSPs
100% of stakeholders have a good or above understanding of GreaterSport
- 26.4% improvement on last year
- Professionalism & helpfulness of staff
- Accessibility of staff to assist with requests
- Quality of support and advice given
- Promoting funding opportunities
- Co-ordination of Sportivate
Areas to develop
- Brokering relationships and support for local networks
- Connecting NGBs to local partners
- Demonstrating how we add value to our partners
- Understanding the needs of our partners
Following last year’s results, we made the following changes;
1) You said – Struggle to navigate the website
We have added drop down tabs to the GreaterSport website (http://www.greatersport.co.uk/). We hope that this will improve navigation around our website to enable you to find the information that you need.
2) You said – We want more, regular updates
We now send a monthly GreaterSport newsletter updating our partners on our current products and services as well as signposting to other opportunities.
3) You said – There should be more collaborative working leading to GM bids
We have worked in collaboration with a variety of organisations to secure external funds (eg Reaching Communities and Big Lottery Fulfilling Lives).
4) You said – Develop a strong vision for Sport in Greater Manchester
As a team we have continued to develop our vision with our Who we are, What we do documents.
5) You said – Provide wider support for Disability Sport
We launched The Greater Manchester Paralympic Legacy Programme, which has had significant impact on increasing participation amongst disabled residents in Greater Manchester.
6) You said – Support talented athletes from deprived backgrounds
GreaterSport are supporting 5 talented athletes to reach their potential through the World Class Ambassador Programme.
7) You said – Demonstrate the economic impact of sport
GreaterSport in partnership with New Economy and Sport England have developed ways of measuring Social Return on Investment and Gross Value Added to the GM economy.