Sport England is focused on helping people and communities across the country create a sporting habit for life.
They will invest over £1 billion of National Lottery and Exchequer funding between 2012 and 2017 in organisations and projects that will:
- Help more people have a sporting habit for life
- Create more opportunities for young people to play sport
- Nurture and develop talent
- Provide the right facilities in the right places
- Support local authorities and unlock local funding
- Ensure real opportunities for communities
For further details on Sport England visit their website at http://www.sportengland.org/.