Satellite Club Funding is available in Greater Manchester to help make Sport and Physical Activity accessible to all Young People in the Community.
- Who is this Funding for?
- Any Club, youth group or organisation working with inactive young people aged 14-25
- What is a Satellite Club?
- Open to all Young People
- Run Regularly (at least once a week)
- Run by or supported by a local community club/coach/volunteers
- Fun, Flexible session to encourage more young People to attend.
- How do I apply for Satellite Club Funding?
- Download the application form to the right of the page
- Already a Satellite Club?
- Click here to enter your blog for the month for a chance to win £100 worth of Decathlon Vouchers
- For further details contact
Development Officer (Children & Young People)
M: 07889 094865