Reporting directly to the Facility Manager we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Duty Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the leisure industry.
This successful candidate will be a strong leader capable of meeting this varied and challenging role. They will have a proven track record of producing a cohesive and productive team of staff to enable the smooth running of this unique historic leisure centre. We are constantly looking to improve what we do at the Baths and the Duty Manager should be able to identify opportunities based on emerging leisure trends and member needs and to implement these innovations effectively.
Applicants for this role will need:
- First Aid at Work Qualification
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Requirements
- It would be a positive addition to your application if you had one or more of the following:
- Pool Plant Operators qualification
- Experience in establishing and managing leisure administration systems
- ASA/STA Swimming Teacher qualification
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification (NVQ or similar)
- Personal training qualification
We will be operating a flexible staffing structure with all staff required to work across the facility. If you do not have the above desirable qualifications, you will be provided with this training during year 1, so that you can subsequently undertake associated tasks.