Job Reference: L1879
Closing date: Wednesday 21 November 2018
Interview date: W/C 26 November 2018
Location Heywood Sports Village
Pay Band Band 2, £15,107 - £16,418 (pro rata if part-time)
Hours of Work 23.9 hours per week
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high-quality service to customers of the Centre. This includes enhancing the member experience in the gym by delivering inductions, programmes and reviews, by delivering studio based group exercise classes, by adhering to Link4Life brand standards and by increasing and maintaining the fitness membership base of the centre.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- REPS Level 2 or equivalent
- Hold Emergency First Aid or demonstrate commitment and ability to achieve within 3-6 months
- Recognised Group Exercise Class Qualification or demonstrate commitment and ability to achieve within 3-6 months
- Experience of working in a gym environment
- Ability to develop positive relationships with stakeholders and other partners
- Friendly, outgoing person who likes to work with different clients
- Knowledge of delivering new membership sales and developing and delivering lead generation plans
- Able to motivate members to achieve their goals
- Confidence and ability to teach high-quality group exercise classes
- Excellent communication; both oral and written and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work within a team with common objectives
If you think you are what we need then take a look at our job description at www.link4life.org/jobs. For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Ben Hughes 01706 92 7427
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Childcare vouchers
- Company sick pay
- Local Government pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Learning and career development opportunities
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please visit www.link4life.org to download our Application Form. If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926268/926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs