Job Title: Marketing Executive x 2
Job Reference Number: L1877
Closing date: Wednesday 21 November 2018 10 am
Interview date: Tuesday 27 November 2018
Location: Number One Riverside and Link4Life venues as required
Pay Band Band: 4 £21,229 - £24,918 p.a. (pro-rata if part-time)
Hours of Work: 1 x 37 hours per week 1 x 37 hours per week (Temporary Maternity Cover)
Link4Life (The Rochdale Boroughwide Cultural Trust) is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to support the leisure and cultural facilities in the Borough. This is an exciting opportunity to join the marketing team in this brand new role working on marketing projects from online and digital to print and events/exhibitions. The successful person will be a general, all-round marketer who can manage a fast-turnaround workload and work on a diverse range of marketing activity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, you will develop and deliver marketing campaigns to support services across Link4Life including Arts & Heritage, Live Events, Health, Leisure and Fitness.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Create and implement multi-channel campaigns ensuring all communications are accurate, on brand, and consistent with marketing positioning and key messaging
- A timely and accurate briefing, proofing and feedback on all marketing activity
- Budget spend monitoring to ensure return on investment
- Work effectively with a range of external partners including design, print, media, digital and events
- Be a brand champion and act in an advisory role to partners and other departments on brand, look and feel and tone of voice
- Support the Marketing Manager in executing effective content management across all available channels, including website, social media, e-marketing and partnership programs
- To build good working relationships internally and with partners, suppliers and media
- Support all internal communication activities
- Ensure Link4Life have appropriate marketing and PR archives and content including up to date media lists, press kits, collateral, photo and video library, newsletters, brochures, desktop publishing and all matters relating to marketing and PR
- An understanding of marketing principles to ensure that activity undertaken is compliant with legal practices and marketing codes
The successful Marketing Executive will come will the following skills & attributes:
- A background in consumer marketing particularly in leisure or culture would be an advantage
- Be a proficient campaign manager, able to juggle multiple activities at once
- Incredibly organised
- Strong creative skills with copywriting
- Strong proofreading and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to make quick decisions in a fast paced environment
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Lots of ideas, energy and enthusiasm
- A proactive attitude and autonomous approach
If you think you are what we need then take a look at our job description at www.link4life.org/jobs
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Lisa Waddington on 01706 926252.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Childcare vouchers
- Company sick pay
- Local Government pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Learning and career development opportunities
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please visit www.link4life.org to download our Application Form. If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926268 / 926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs