Senior Leisure Supervisor
Senior Leisure Supervisor
Do you hold a current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification?
Do you want to be part of an exciting, innovative team who are at the heart of our communities delivering First Class Sport and Leisure Opportunities?
What will it be like to work for Trafford Leisure?
Trafford Leisure’s commitment is to being able to provide a first class service to all sections of the community that use any of the facilities. As a part of the team, you will be committed to our agreed vision for 2020 of ‘Enhancing the Community through the Provision of First Class Sport and Leisure Opportunities’. We aim to recruit enthusiastic, high quality, motivated employees for all aspects of our business.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Leisure Supervisor, you will first and foremost be a lifeguard, ensuring the safety of our customers in and around the pool. You will be working at the heart of the team making sure that the experience for our customers is First Class, including setting up equipment and maintaining the high standards of our leisure centres. This role requires you to supervise other members of your team, leading by example and walking your talk and inspiring those around you with your positive attitude. There will be occasions when you will be expected to step up and be the Manager on Duty providing essential support to the General Manager providing a safe and enjoyable environment for both customers and colleagues.
The person we are looking for
- Hold a current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- Preferably hold a current First Aid at Work Qualification (although we can support you through this if you are the right person)
- Committed to providing a First Class Customer Service
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Confident in dealing with a diverse community in a polite and professional manner
- Able to cope under pressure
- Have excellent communication and administration skills
- Be able to demonstrate effective Leadership and Management skills
- Have the ambition to develop and progress
- An individual who lives our values of being Positive, Responsible, Open & Honest
Salary: starting salary of £16,000 p.a.
Working hours: 36.25 hours (full time)
What Benefits will I receive?
As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve the high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with:
- A progressive, structured and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complimentary Fitness Membership and Family membership
- Employee health scheme
Next steps - we’re looking to appoint as soon as possible, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t delay, apply TODAY. For more information and to apply go to https://traffordleisure.co.uk/jobs/senior-leisure-attendant/
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 15th May 2019.