C4L Sports Clubs
Change 4 Life Sports Clubs are a type of extracurricular sports club, designed to increase physical activity levels in less active children in primary and secondary school by:
- Using multi-sport themes (primary) or alternative school sports (secondary).
- Using the inspiration of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Responding to what children want.
- Establishing a habit of regular participation.
- Developing a real sense of belonging.
- Changing behaviors relating to key health outcomes (including healthy eating, physical activity and emotional health).
Change4Life Sport Clubs take the principles and specific skills from a range of Olympic and Paralympic sports and place them in a fun, vibrant and exciting activity club giving young people the confidence and competence to take part in lifelong physical activity.
For further details contact:
Development Manager (Children & Young People)
M: 07726 902888