- Similarly an improvement in the last year:
- in the last 12 months (since May 2017-18) of 2.0% or 4,700 more adults moving
- in the last 6 months (since November 2017-18) of 2.3%.
- Bolton have closed the difference since baseline (November 2015-16) and are now similar to the Greater Manchester (GM) average of 73.3%.
There are significant inequalities in inactivity levels across people within a place.
- Inactivity has decreased since 2015-16 for all demographics in Bolton below, apart from disability and 16-34 years.
- It is highest for those aged 75+, those with a disability and those from lower socio-economic backgrounds (NS SEC 6-8).
*Higher, Middle and Lower income categories in the National Statistics Socio-economic Classification
More detailed information can be downloaded to the right.